Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Charlie Brown's Pumpkin

The DW and I took a walk in the garden this evening to look at our pumpkin. It is coming along nicely and  I have full faith that we will have a nice sized jack o lantern for Halloween this year. I've included a couple of pictures but the pumpkin is somewhat obscured by all the foliage.
 We have a nice start of a black simpson lettuce patch (the bright foliage pictured below) going and we should be eating garden fresh salad by next week. The radishes are coming along nicely as well, and I've been planting two rows per week.




 I also have a cauliflower head starting to form. I wish I would have been able to take a picture but the batteries in my camera were dead and I wasn't able to get a picture today.  I'll try to remember to take one later this week.

That last picture is of my fat chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment